Suppose Freecharge have offered new coupon which is working only once per device. So to use it again on your device simply do the below given easy steps-
- Clear data of Freecharge (Settings->Application manager->Freecharge->Clear data)
- Again go to Settings.
- Click on Accounts (Scroll Down To Accounts).
- Click on Google.
- Now click on Ads.
- Click on “Reset advertising ID“.
- Now click on “Ok” when prompted.
- Now login to another Freecharge account and use coupon code again.
Try this offer for testing purpose : – Recharge with 10 rs & get 30 rs cashback