Read Time:1 Minute, 10 Second
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
Jio Partners with leading digital wallets to bring cashback offers upto ₹1530 on a Recharge of ₹149 and above
Offer period – 1 April 2020 to 15 April 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL THE JIO OFFERS
- Wallet Cashback applicable on recharge through partner App or Site. Please refer to the partner’s site or app for complete Offer T&Cs.
- Paytm Offer: ₹1500 cashback in the form of Bus, Movie, Flight and Hotel vouchers. Check detailed T&Cs from the cashback section on Paytm app
- Amazon Offer: Existing User gets upto ₹150 Shopping coupon or upto ₹75 Cashback on min recharge of Rs.35. Applicable once per user, valid on first recharge of April,2020
- Freecharge Offer: Applicable on recharge value of ₹75 and above
- Mobikwik MyJio Offer: Applicable once per user from 8th March,2020